archives

26.11.14

When Romeo and Juliette talk...

Who in their righteous, messed up mind can say what Love's supposed to be? What is the right amount of Love humans can feel for each other? Is Love quantifiable?

I just came up with a new rule: The "L" word is forbidden.
I Hate Love, specifically the word. It's so restrictive when we say "I love you" that with time I get the impression these words loose their meaning, they destroy the same feeling you want to express.

I don't care if you love me, I don't care if I do really love you... the fact is we'll never know. The real thing between you and me is our stories, our "Good Night" wishes before going to sleep, our "Wanting to change the world" lectures, our "fucked up" music, our philosophies, etc...

Don't we ever use the "L" word again. Our first and only rule. There's nothing more romantic than this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers