archives

2.12.13

30 November 2013 a special day in many ways...

Saturday, Taurus and I commemorated our 8th anniversary, we can't believe how fast time goes by.
Saturday, our little Grayce reached her month # 2, she is very calm, smiles a lot and is growing everyday more and more. 

Finally, on saturday I met Hubert Reeves at the FNAC of Ternes in Paris. I was really nervous and excited to finally meet the renowned Canadian astrophysicist and ecologist. For quite a while I've been reading his books and watching his tv interviews and documentaries. His way of unveiling the Universe in such a simple and poetic way, making it accessible to an audience with no scientific background at all (like myself) has conquered my attention.
I bought one of his latest books "The Universe Explained to My Grandchildren" to dedicate to my daughters and Mr. Reeves was kind enough to sign it himself. Eventhough I was very shy at that moment, I asked him very politely if he would take a picture with me and he humbly accepted.
Thank you Mr. Reeves! I look forward to participate in one of your conferences in Paris soon.















1 comment:

  1. What a special gift! And what a special weekend that was for you, my friend. Your family is so cute and so blessed. Love that you had the "courage" to ask Mr. Reeves for a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Followers